We're looking for a detail-oriented eagle-eye to help us with an event review project.
You're detail-oriented with an ability to catch things that others might miss. You take pride in seeing projects through from start to finish, and when you see ways to improve upon things, you're quick to raise your hand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review product photos and video clips to identify specific behaviors and situations
- Log data into excel spreadsheet
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to work independently and stay focused on the task at hand
- Experienced with Excel
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top