Enterprise Sales Director
Reporting to the Commercial Leader, U.K. and Europe Team, the Enterprise Sales Director (ESD) will have the primary responsibility of developing new business opportunities in enterprise-level accounts. As an ESD based in the U.K., you will sell Lytx services to an assigned national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. The successful candidate will be joining a fast paced, high-growth company and will be involved in the ongoing building and improvement of the sales team and our products and services.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops account penetration strategies and closes business. Responsible for understanding Lytx's product offerings and competitive issues.
- Identifies new business opportunities by designing and implementing sales campaigns with management assistance.
- Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Lytx services.
- Acts as a role model within the sales and client-facing teams including Client Services, Tech Support, Marketing and Product Management.
- Requires limited intervention from his/her manager and is able to manage complex deals, using judgment where deals fall outside of existing guidelines.
- Learn Lytx products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts.
- Maintain pipeline activity; generate and qualify leads within assigned territory and coordinate with Client Development and Marketing teams to qualify leads.
- Heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities,
- Work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using Salesforce.com.
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Client Services, Order Management, Finance, Legal, Client Development, Marketing and Product Management.
- Research competitors' activities and competitive offerings.
- Research industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- The role requires heavy travel (>50%).
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of individual quota carrying and direct sales experience selling to the senior executive level within major enterprise companies based in the U.K. and Europe.
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities.
- Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization with the ability to leverage those relationships to drive strong quarterly sales bookings.
- Demonstrated success selling to U.K. and European companies with large fleets.
- Ability to navigate complex business processes and legal requirements to negotiate win-win contractual agreements.
- Articulate verbal communication, professional business writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively both in-person and over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understanding of telematics technology is a plus.
- Highly proficient spoken and written Spanish language skills is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or like experience.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top