Embedded Software Engineer III
- San Diego, CA
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Lytx is searching for an enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer III to design and implement next generation products software. This is great opportunity to work and learn from a small, highly skilled team of firmware and hardware engineers engaged in building a product from its inception.
You'll Get To:
- Executes the software lifecycle supporting all phases of project development including requirements, design, implementation, and integration for selected module
- Works with other disciplines (hardware, server software, etc.) to integrate and debug systems
- Works with firmware quality assurance engineers to develop firmware system testing procedures, programs, and documentation
- Develop primarily in C++ and C
- Develop in both kernel and user space for an embedded Linux platform
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience developing commercial products
- Solid programming skills in C++ and C
- Experience with Linux systems
- Proficiency with Linux driver development a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Understanding of IPC, interrupts and multithreading
- Operates in an open and collaborative environment
- Demonstrates strong analytical, time-management, problem-solving and decision making abilities
- Proven ability to produce work with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment with tolerance of ambiguity
- Great team member. Strong team orientation.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
Lytx is powered by cutting-edge technology and Happy People. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top