The ideal eLearning/multimedia candidate will be responsible for creating curriculums and courseware, pre and post assessments, and technical initiatives through design, development and install of eLearning, video, instructor-led webinars, classroom curriculum, job aids and gamification for company clients and internal customers. Courses may include, but are not limited to: Revision of existing training courses, designing of new courses that address company needs, and creating new interactive elements for course curriculum.
The instructional designer will manage the timely delivery of all training to company clients as well as assist in the administration of the learning management system to ensure students are correctly enrolled and courses/systems are working properly. This individual will also be responsible for working with subject matter experts across departs to organize the necessary material into logical educational patterns that are appropriate for the end users.
Essential Duties, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Define the customer and learners' needs and their relationship to the customer's business objectives
- Manage course projects from inception to finish
- Update existing and develop new technical initiatives (i.e. eLearning, video, job aids, etc.)
- Develop engaging learning tutorials to meet the needs of company clients
- In-depth working knowledge of Storyline 360, Camtasia, GoAnimate and Photoshop
- Develop valid training evaluation tools that evaluate behavioral and business impact
- Monitor training needs to ensure training is delivered in a timely fashion under tight timelines
- College degree in instructional technology or curriculum design, or equivalent experience. Master degree in Educational Technology a plus
- Minimum 4-5+ years related experience in developing eLearning courses
- Proficient in Adult Learning Theory with experience using ADDIE and/or SAM
- Previous LMS experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe eLearning Suite (Premier Pro a plus)
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as a superior organizational skill
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top