Director, Sales Contracts
There’s a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It’s what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It’s what happens when you work with a team that’s all in, all the time. It’s what happens when you work at Lytx.
We’re looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. Ideally, people who want to play a part in shaping the future where your work makes a direct contribution and helps to save lives. Lytx is rapidly scaling and looking for a like-minded Director of Sales Contracts to join the staff.
The Director of Sales Contracts is a key enabler of deal formation and execution increasing sales efficiency and effectiveness. S/he will act as the organizational hub during deal management, assures involvement and buy-in from internal stakeholders while professionalizing the organization and maximizing revenues. Ensures quarter-end success related to revenue recognition, compliance, and sales goals. This function serves a critical role in the smooth selling and contracting process. If you are a strong communicator, great at problem-solving, have a solid analytical and critical thinking skill set along with adept organizational skills we want to hear from you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works on problems related to non-standard deal structure and requests.
- Create, process, and review sales quotes and related contract documents, following department SLAs.
- Problem solve and first level diagnosis of systems issues related to quote and order processing.
- Ensure that all orders placed from around the world, are processed accurately and in a timely manner. You will work to ensure positive customer experience while driving order issues to closure.
- Daily interaction with sales, internal stake holders, finance, legal, etc.
- The candidate should also be a highly motivated team player, reliable, and possess excellent attention to detail.
- This individual should be able to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills.
- Partner with sales and other front-line teams to capture a complete picture of the order and contract detail.
- Lead the on-going evolution of pricing strategies and tools/processes needed to efficiently execute this strategy. Continually drive improvements to the effective implementation of the pricing tactics.
- Drive margin stability or improvement. Support revenue growth. Understand the evolving emphasis between these objectives and focus pricing activities accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in a sales support, order management, product strategies, or other similar function.
- S/he should have strong interpersonal skills and a history of successful working relationships with field sales.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM database program is required.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels within the organization.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong business judgment with an ability to identify and independently resolve a variety of moderately complex challenges.
- The ability to work in a high volume, dynamic and fast paced environment making quick decisions.
- Demonstrated abilities and solid knowledge related to contract and order processing.
- Proven skills in metrics management and driving process improvements that resulted in efficiencies and higher quality.
- Expert communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic with desire to put forth the best solution possible.
- Ability to take direction, listen closely and work independently based on directions and guidelines.
- Extremely strong planning and organization skills.
- Bachelor Degree in business or a technical discipline.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Director Of Advanced Technologies
As the Director of Advanced Technologies, Gabriela and a team of scientists build the algorithms that collect and analyze data from the hundreds of thousands of Lytx event recorders in fleets around the world.
Back to top