Director, Customer Success
The Director, Program Management is responsible for the client experience once the Lytx solutions are deployed. In this role, the director oversees a team of Client Success Managers who provide relationship management, best practice consultation, issue resolution and proactive program management to the client base. They guide the team to be strategic in their approach to ensure the Lytx program is achieving the clients’ desired objectives and is adding value to their safety program. They assertively pursue high levels of client satisfaction, and leverage the value of delivering program insights as a product that becomes essential to the clients’ success. They position the clients for renewal, and enable opportunities for fleet expansions and product upsells.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the overall success of the Program Management team, contributing directly to an outstanding client experience that drives renewals, fleet expansion, upsells and solid references. Manage our Channel partners and VARs from a program perspective.
- Assist Client Success in scaling the organization as we seek to install one million devices by the year 2020, significantly increasing the number of new logos in the next three years.
- Refine and promote the concept of “service as a product”, utilizing program data and best practices consultation to provide the client with valuable insights into how to drive their safety programs. Leverage the Data Analytics team as the “supplier” to feed the account plan strategy and program reviews, and ensure the right data is delivered to match the client’s needs as their safety program progresses from year to year.
- Implement processes and/or technology platforms that automate critical processes to proactively prompt key activities like renewals, up-sell, cross-sell.
- Ensure operational readiness as new solutions are rolled out, focusing on communication to the clients and knowledge transfer for the program management team. Create subject matter expertise among the team for all Lytx products and solutions.
- Direct the day to day activities of the Managers, Program Management and their teams, providing guidance and mentorship, as well as serving as an escalation point for difficult issues.
- Manage and escalate product defects and enhancement requests and represent the “voice of the client” to the Product teams.
- Implement/tune methodologies and processes as necessary to ensure activities are well coordinated among the team and accountability is clear.
- Assess and implement leading and lagging KPIs to continually improve the business, identifying areas of waste and inefficiencies, and driving improvements.
- Collaborate with peers on the Client Success Leadership team to ensure a seamless client experience between functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Five years of experience leading teams to deliver value added program management.
- Solid history of client facing experience at multiple levels.
- Demonstrated experience raising the bar on quality and consistency of service delivery to improve the client experience.
- Strong background in change management.
- Experience in methodology development and implementation.
- Proven skills in metrics management and driving process improvements that resulted in efficiencies and higher quality.
- Expert communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic with desire to put forth the best solution possible.
- Ability to take direction, listen closely and work independently based on directions and guidelines.
- Extremely strong planning and organization skills.
- Bachelor Degree in business or a technical discipline.
- Graduate degree a plus.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top