Director, Corporate Communications and Brand
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Lytx is looking for our next all-star communications pro to take our brand and communications strategies to the next level across the globe! You will lead Lytx's overall communications channels and strategies as well as team members across public and industry relations, marketing communications, social and more, to drive optimization of Lytx's brand including owned channels, 3rd party communities, and broader Lytx employee activation. A master of positioning and brand, you will lead our communications strategy to propel Lytx into our next phase of growth.
You'll Get To
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications and marketing plans to advance Lytx's brand identity, clearly articulate Lytx value and benefits, broaden awareness of its programs and priorities, and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder audiences.
- Consult and partner with the functional leaders to ensure an integrated and strategically-aligned communications approach, including appropriate messaging, media communication methods and content to best reach targeted audiences.
- Drive our corporate and vertical messaging and positioning including global brand identity, corporate presentations and materials in collaboration with our executive team and key stakeholders across Lytx.
- Oversight of our public relations strategy that will allow Lytx's leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Manage a communications team to support the development and execution of the branding and communications strategy, as well as ensure aligned and consistent messaging that enhances brand reputation across all areas, internal and external.
- Serve as expert counsel to leadership team on reputation management, crisis communications and management, media relations, and marketing and branding issues, and execute spokesperson and crisis communications trainings to leadership team.
- Create metrics for corporate communications to maximize and align resources, analyze effectiveness of sources and vehicles, and monitor ongoing usage and effectiveness.
If you have the following experience, we'd love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 12 years marketing experience with an emphasis in global brand, communications and PR.
- Minimum 5 years building, managing and mentoring high-performance teams.
- Proven track record with demonstrable results in communications, brand, media relations and social media driving communications through massive scale and growth.
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communications skills, including excellent skills in storytelling, speech writing, superior editing and proofreading abilities.
- Proven ability to work with and effectively influence senior management including the CEO and executive leadership team.
- Experience building and leading speaker programs, analyst and industry relations programs and managing external agencies.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top