Data Analyst, Client Intelligence
The primary responsibility for the role is to perform data analysis and create insights for clients, account managers and internal personnel on a variety of data sets. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical capability with attention to detail, be a strong problem solver and pro-active in reaching out to internal partners on various topics as needed. The position will also include enhancing processes through building scalable data templates that enable efficient business analysis and analytics.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manipulate large data sets, format into presentable reports and presentations with strong attention to detail
- Consult with Client Account Managers to understand client data requests and make appropriate recommendations
- Thrives while working with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders, and be amenable and responsive to support follow up inquiries
- Interpret and articulate data results for the end user
- Examine and evaluate purpose and content of existing reports to develop new, or improve existing formats, use and functionality
- Data mining and analysis on one-time projects and insights requests
- Be a strong team player and proactive in assisting teammates to meet deadlines
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve data discrepancies, understand trade-offs associated with data relationships and react to unexpected events
- Articulate data architectural needs and various improvement opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Mathematics, Analytics, Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing data, reporting or developing insights
- Knowledge of Data Visualization techniques (e.g. Tableau, Excel Pivots / Reporting)
- Base knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical, logical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Experience working with large datasets and complex relational data models a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Self-motivated, ability to find new ways to improve processes
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Team player with excellent people skills
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top