Client Success Manager
Serving as a direct point of contact for Lytx clients, the internal Client Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for managing assigned client relationships post-sales. The CAM will interface with clients on a day-to-day basis (on the phone and occasionally in person) to assure their expectations are met or exceeded. This position plays a crucial role in the overall success of the Lytx Program which helps our clients identify, isolate and better understand the causes of risky driving behavior in their fleets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage client account activities including customer roll-out planning and program setup
- Develop and manage assigned client relationships (post-sales)
- Work closely and collaborate with internal business partners (Installation/Customer Service, Managed Services and Operations) to insure the timely completion of schedules and deliverables
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to improve the client experience including managing client data and program performance
- Communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives to our clients and internal stakeholders
- Deliver onsite and web-based product and program training
- Assist in managing or leading special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 – 5 years' experience in an account management role within a fast-paced, commercial products or SaaS environment
- Strong customer focus and problem resolution skills
- Experience working with all levels of an organization
- Spanish language skills are required
- Aptitude for numbers and strong skills with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively present key performance metrics to executive level clients
- Great organizational skills for managing customer and product information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel one to three times per quarter
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent years of experience desired
This position is located in Milton Keynes, UK and may require 10%-15% travel.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top