Client Solutions Consultant
The Enterprise Client Solutions Consultant (CSC) provides expert business and solution guidance to clients in our Enterprise vertical during trials, deployments and large expansions. Through a standard consultative methodology, they gather key client information, construct a Lytx solution to meet Enterprise clients' needs and configure the Lytx solution. Throughout the trial, deployment and expansion lifecycle, the CSC uses their consultative expertise to communicate best practices and to help construct and adjust, as needed, the overall Lytx solution to ensure client success during the trial, deployment and large expansion.
The CSC collaborates with cross-functional internal teams and directly with the client to gather client information, including but not limited to goals and objectives, industry needs, organizational structure and the client operating environment. Through a strong working knowledge of Lytx's products and services, client and industry best practices, data analytics, competitive landscape and a full understanding of the client's business and technical requirements, they determine and document the Lytx solution. The CSC manages the configuration and data set-up to ensure accurate delivery of the Lytx solution. As needed, the CSC consults with the Solutions Specialist on more complex capabilities as requested by the client. The CSC works closely with Project Management, Installations Services and Technical Support during the trial and deployment and keeps the assigned Client Success Manager informed. Based upon client needs that may not be met by current offerings, the CSC makes recommendations for product updates and feature changes and works with Product Management to request product enhancements for inclusion in future product roadmaps.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aligns deliverables to client needs and phase of lifecycle
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional teams to ensure key players are involved directly or consulted with regards to supporting delivery of the solution
- Manages configuration of the software platform and data set-up to ensure all aspects of the program set-up match the intended solution
- Other duties as assigned
At Lytx, we believe what we do and how we do it matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be hungry, humble and capable to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience presenting data analytics, program performance and financial metrics to a varied audience up to C-level executives
- Prior experience in client implementation or program management in a fast-paced, commercial products or services environment required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing Enterprise client accounts strongly preferred
Key capabilities for this position include:
- Customer Focused
- Cross-functional Communication
- Strategic Agility; leverages business acumen to understand the client's business and problem they are trying to solve and then is able to identify and articulate the Lytx value proposition to the customer
- Communication style is consultative with a keen ability to clearly articulate best practices and influence client to implement them accordingly. Naturally comfortable and effective presenting and training in front of small
- Team Oriented/Relationship building; is able to adapt to personalities/communication styles at all levels; quickly building trust & followership from the client
- Problem solving; is able to quickly identify problems and align a simple effective solution
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top