Client Services Representative (Contract) (662-042)
Handing over the keys can be a wonderful rite of passage for parents and their teen drivers, as they both enjoy their teen’s new independence. All novice drivers have a lot to learn about focus, awareness and good driving habits. Lytx helps parents accelerate their teen’s natural learning curve during their first years of driving, reducing the chance of costly and dangerous collisions.
Serving as a direct point of contact for Lytx Consumer clients and working on a contract basis, the Client Services Representative is responsible for supporting the families enrolled in Consumer programs. Primary interface with clients on a day-to-day basis to assure our clients’ expectations are met or exceeded. Primary interface with potential clients to answer questions about the how the program works, how to get started with the program and how to get the most out of the program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support customers through the start-up process by communicating with them in the first days of the program and checking back after 2 weeks to make sure parents are engaged in the program.
- Help customers get the most out of the program by addressing issues with the DriveCam setup, including camera or lens angle issues, tampering, bracket issues and power disconnects.
- Assist potential customers with the enrollment process by troubleshooting enrollment issues and monitoring the email validation process.
- Manage the event release process by requesting releases from parents, cataloging the releases and the events associated with the releases.
- Develop and manage assigned client relationship by supporting our American Family Insurance contacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated flexibility in completing a wide variety of tasks.
- Prior experience in a customer service or administrative assistant role.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assignments on time.
- Comfortable in an environment where the customer may be face to face or over the phone.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Director Of Advanced Technologies
As the Director of Advanced Technologies, Gabriela and a team of scientists build the algorithms that collect and analyze data from the hundreds of thousands of Lytx event recorders in fleets around the world.
Back to top