Channel Marketing Manager, EMEA
- Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
As our international footprint expands, we need to hire a Channel Marketing Manager for our European market. This Channel Marketing Manager will support enabling and activating our European partner community at scale to execute with and through partner demand generation across Europe. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast-growing business across multiple markets. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and organised, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
You'll Get To:
- Build the channel marketing programme strategy to activate our European partner community in order to support scale partner led demand generation strategy
- Execute campaign toolkits for each GTM strategy; offering easy execution solutions via scaleable programmes, including working with the International Market Development Manager Lead to support partner led scale demand gen with relevant partner community.
- Develop channel-related marketing plans and programmes, in sync with business objectives and partner capabilities.
- Develop, with key stakeholders, the relevant KPIs and Channels performance metrics, ensuring that marketing strategies are appropriately targeted
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Channel team to determine market-, region- and partner-specific strategies, including support / participation in local shows and events, serving as the business product and programme expert
- Generate sales leads from channel partners and resellers that align with market focus and convert at high rates into bookings
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to develop channel strategies for new product launches
- Ensure that channel partners and referral resellers have the information and tools required to effectively market and communicate the value of the business product, solutions, and services to their customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with in business-to-business marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Channel Marketing
- Direct and indirect Channel marketing experience with insurance carriers and/or VARs preferred
- Extensive experience defining and implementing integrated marketing campaigns and programs, and performance optimization
- Experience developing scaleable sales tools to support diverse channel needs
- Passion for campaign & programmes
- Strong analytic capability
- Superior understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies
- Experience in additional spoken languages is helpful.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top