Billing Specialist Contractor
There's a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It's what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It's what happens when you work with a team that's all in, all the time. It's what happens when you work at Lytx.
We're looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. Ideally, people who want to play a part in shaping the future where your work makes a direct contribution and helps to save lives. Lytx is rapidly scaling and looking for a like-minded Accounting Project Specialist to join the team.
If you love to work in a fast paced, dynamic organization that has an ever increasing customer base which is in need of your skills, then this is the role for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide business support including accounting research, subscription billing support and reconciliation, as well as month-end-close activities for Accounts Receivable
- Assist and support the other Billing team members and Collection team as needed
- Research and resolve customer inquiries related to Accounts Receivable and billing
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in subscription billing and accounts receivable
- Proven capabilities navigating a CRM such as Salesforce or NetSuite
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Office, Excel, Word etc.)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in high volume environments
- Subscription billing knowledge/experience
- System implementation experience is a plus
- Ability to follow established procedures and instructions to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong work-ethic, excellent time management, prioritization & organizational skills.
- Team player and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing business setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top