There's a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It's what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It's what happens when you work with a team that's all in, all the time. It's what happens when you work at Lytx.
We're looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. Ideally, people who want to play a part in shaping the future where your work makes a direct contribution and helps to save lives. Lytx is rapidly scaling and looking for a subscription systems expert to join the team as a billing specialist.
In this hands-on role, the Billing Specialist, will work with clients on a variety of issues performing full cycle billing functions. This position will be a critical member of the accounting team and will be instrumental ensuring the proper preparation of routine and non-routine accounts. If you are a problem solver and love to work with customers then this is the role for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process new subscription orders and subscription amendments in a billing system for monthly billing cycle, verifying documentation for pricing and required approvals
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following established procedures
- Review invoices for completeness and accuracy
- Send invoices to customers by email or submit to customer payment portals
- Prepare pro forma invoices when necessary
- Research and resolve customer billing issues & determine appropriate adjustments with proper documentation
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with subscription service billing
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of billing transactions and processes.
- Have MS Excel skills at an intermediate level (advanced level is a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years related billing experience in a fast paced, medium to large company
- Ability to analyze quotes and contracts to understand billing requirements and setup
- Experience with Netsuite, and/or SalesForce is a major plus.
- Knowledge of Government accounts and customer payment portals is a major plus
- Ability to create inquiry reports in sales, billing and accounting systems
- Excellent time management and work ethic skills.
- Highly collaborative and effective communication style which is professional
- The ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- A desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment infused with lots of fun.
- Strong track record of initiative in non-standard situations.
- College degree in accounting is helpful.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top