There's a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It's what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It's what happens when you work with a team that's all in, all the time. It's what happens when you work at Lytx.
We're looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. Ideally, people who want to play a part in shaping the future where your work makes a direct contribution and helps to save lives. Lytx is rapidly scaling and looking for a subscription systems expert to join the team as a billing analyst.
In this hands-on role, the Billing Analyst, will work with clients on a variety of issues performing full cycle billing functions. This position will be a critical member of the accounting team and will be instrumental ensuring the proper preparation of routine and non-routine accounts. If you are a problem solver and love to work with customers then this is the role for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process new subscription orders and subscription amendments in a billing system for monthly billing cycle, verifying documentation for pricing and required approvals
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following established procedures
- Research and resolve customer billing issues & determine appropriate adjustments with proper documentation
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Other duties to assist the billers as assigned, such as reviewing invoices for completeness and accuracy and sending invoices to customers
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Understands primary principles of accounting related to billing & payment transactions.
- Understands how to interpret contract terms as they relate to purchased items/services, contract & payment terms, start/end contract & service dates, etc.
- Experience in complex account reconciliations and evaluation of a large volume of transactional data to find discrepancies, variances, trends, etc.
- Experience with fixed and variable billing combinations
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of billing transactions and processes.
- Highly collaborative and effective, professional communication style
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner according to deadlines
- Experience in and desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong track record of initiative in non-standard situations
- Minimum of 5 years of related billing experience in a fast paced, medium to large subscription based or recurring billing company
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce preferred
- Reporting tools: Tableau or similar
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top