Accounts Receivable Specialist
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will focus on handling Enterprise client accounts and complex collection cases such as, but not limited to, billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify issues attributing to account delinquency and resolve them by working with the customer as well as internal groups and system research. Surface root cause issues and areas for process optimization to leadership
- Reviewing open enterprise accounts for collection efforts
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Receivable/Collections experience in a fast paced environment, including interaction with an enterprise customer base
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
May E.Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top