Front Office Host
Who We Are
At Lyric™ we’re on a mission to design and operate accommodations for the modern business traveler. The way we do that is by designing space and technology which empower a more creative and connected world.
Through key real estate partnerships that include 20 of the NMHC “Top 50” developers, our premium and purposeful Creative Suites™ are reimagining the future of living for the modern business traveler. We’re growing a network of spaces - set within inspired buildings in the most exciting neighborhoods in the country - that combines the productivity of a workspace, the inspiration of an artistic studio, and the amenities of a luxury hotel. Designed, installed and managed entirely in-house, we’ve created a dynamic housing solution built for the future of real estate. Whether you stay one or 200 nights, our focus is on flexibility, purpose, and community to help you unlock possible.
The Host is responsible for delivering guest satisfaction, beginning with the pre-arrival process, until the guests’ departure. You will perform a variety of service related tasks, including, but not limited to, processing hotel reservations, registering guests, assigning rooms, settling guests’ accounts, maintaining lobby presence, greeting guests upon arrival and departure, assisting guests with luggage delivery, escorting arriving guests to their room and conducting a room orientation, providing guests with hotel services and safety information, delivering packages and amenities, retrieving and storing luggage as necessary for departing guests, offering transportation assistance, and coordinating with other departments to satisfy guests needs. This is an hourly, with standard hours from 7:00am - 11:00pm (subject to change).
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival to the hotel
- Responsible for processing all incoming reservations during your shift
- Register guests, establish payment, and assign guest suites
- Assist all arriving and departing guests with proper handling of luggage
- Provide arriving guests with a personal escort to their Creative Suite and conduct a room orientation
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc.
- Triage and respond to guest issues by listening to guest to understand concerns and offering solutions
- Process guest check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures
- Assist departing guests with luggage and transportation needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in a hotel in a similar capacity
- Highly attentive to details with strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Exemplary communication skills with a customer-first mindset
- Multilingual skills are highly desirable
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language fluently enough to communicate with management, guests, and colleagues
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays as dictated by business demands
- Microsoft Word
- G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
Back to top