Vice President, Creative
- San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an experienced Vice President, Creative to join our dynamic team, focused on the technology and transportation industries. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, this leader will create outstanding solutions, overseeing large-scale projects and multiple growing teams across all media. A member of the management team, the VP will help build the revenue, market reputation and culture required for continuous growth.
Who are you? You are a visionary that brings seasoned advertising experience, leadership, inspiration and expertise to all marketing disciplines. You think conceptually about brand experience, shaping the vision for all design, marketing, and creative communications.
- Create a vision for the Lyft brand that translates into new and powerful ideas
- Define how that brand comes to life across all surfaces and channels
- Champion bold ideas and creative approaches to telling Lyft’s stories and more deeply connecting with Lyft’s customers -- riders, drivers, and businesses
- Create brand consistency, ensure that all materials support and strengthen Lyft’s brand and personality
- Manage and mentor a growing team - directing, inspiring and delivering on our creative vision; foster a culture and environment conducive to producing bold experience-based ideas
- Lead a team of art directors, designers, copywriters, producers and animators, among others daily to accomplish first-class work
- Inspire commitment, loyalty, pride, and spirit in the organization, making Lyft a great place to work
- Bring passion for new creative thinking and bold ideas to our Shareholders and Company
- At least 15+ years creative experience, to include agency and in-house experience (consumer technology or technology-enabled companies preferred).
- You’re passionate about brands, ideas, stories, design and events/live/environmental, and have a fascination with how to apply that passion to marketing campaigns and brand experiences
- You have deep leadership experience and have demonstrated the ability to guide, develop and retain a growing team, set goals, delegate responsibilities, hold teams accountable for outcomes, and provide thoughtful, learning oriented feedback
- You’ve produced award-winning work at a top-tier award festival like Cannes, Clio, D&AD, London International or One Show
- You know how to tell compelling stories about brands to multiple audiences, through breakthrough visual or experiential design and creative, with digital savvy
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top