At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
The Lyft Retail Development team is looking for a talented Vendor Manager to buy and manage products that are essential for our non-office locations (driver hubs, Vehicle Service Centers, Bikes and Scooter Warehouses). The possibilities are endless and our brick and mortar plans are only in their infancy, so we are looking for talented, dynamic individuals to help us bring this vision to reality.
- Seek reliable vendors and suppliers to provide quality products at a reasonable price
- Work alongside the Design team to research new products
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Work closely with the Construction team to track orders and ensure timely delivery to site
- Review quality of purchased products
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, including cost analyses
- Forecast upcoming demand and order as needed
- Maintain positive relationships with key vendors to ensure product is high quality and delivered on time
Experience & Skills:
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in Excel or equivalent software
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top