Trust and Safety Specialist
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a rockstar to join the growing Trust and Safety team. Based in our newly minted Nashville corporate office, this person will be responsible for scaling, maintaining and optimizing a safe and happy global community of Lyft’s drivers and passengers. We're looking for someone motivated to go above and beyond for our community members to instill trust in the Lyft platform. Join us to create, implement and expand our community's safety practices and quite literally build a new operation in Nashville!
- Become a strong safety advocate for our community
- Be the escalation point for our Critical Response team
- Respond with empathy and sound judgment
- Go-to person for investigation and resolution of safety incidents
- Identify potential risks, mediate, and diffuse situations
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years experience handling incident escalations, Sr. customer support issues, or Fraud/Risk.
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Empathetic and sensitive to our community while serving as the task master
- People describe you as grace under pressure with impeccable judgment
- Self-motivated and ready to go at a moment's notice
- A great listener and outstanding with documentation
- Operate with high standards and integrity
- Proven ability to operate in gray areas: adaptable and agile
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Ability to work non-standard work hours as needed including working weekends, holidays and shift-based schedules
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See Inside the Office of Lyft
Lyft is a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Users download the app, request a ride, and get picked up by a friendly driver—all within minutes. From the moment users hop into the car, Lyft is more than a ride. Lyft believes that transportation can bring people together and make communities better, and the company works to creates a new way to live in cities.
Back to top