Technical Sourcer, CDMX
- Mexico City, Mexico
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking a Technical Sourcer in Mexico City to help us strategically grow our world-class team. You should bring a level of gravitas and polish while championing our Core Values: Be Yourself, Make It Happen, Uplift Others. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft identify, attract and scale world-class engineering talent.
- Work closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates
- Stay abreast of tech trends and news to be our competitive intelligence authority
- Help recruiters review inbound resumes
- Track metrics and pipeline activity
- Provide reports for recruiters and business teams and use this data to constantly iterate and make improvements
- Build innovative and highly effective referral programs, strategically plan and execute impactful events and manage regular sourcing campaigns that actually work
- Champion Lyft, our values, and our philosophy to potential candidates
- Demonstrated technical recruiting/sourcing experience for a high-performing tech start-up/company
- Strong track record of identifying and engaging passive candidates
- A good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
- A strong passion for technology and solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills, companies, open-source communities and conferences
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, be resourceful, and self-motivate
- Excellent research/sourcing skills and the ability to focus on quality, not just quantity
- Great team player
- Familiarity with CRM tools or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Bonus points for being a passionate Lyft user!
Back to top