Technical Recruiting Manager, CDMX
- Mexico City, Mexico
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Lyft’s success. We have an incredible team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. As our engineering team has grown, the need for a Lead to oversee the recruiting efforts for leadership (both IC and Management) has come about. You’ll be tasked with partnering with key leaders across our Engineering organization and leading a team of recruiting professionals to develop, drive, and execute scalable hiring solutions. At Lyft we value creativity, resourcefulness and an incredible candidate and client experience that matches our brand. Come join us!
- Develop direct reports and ensure team members are performing optimally through guidance on career growth, performance reviews and continuous rigorous feedback while providing mentorship and guidance to the broader recruiting team
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for team and manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs and cross-functional partners
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s with each member on the team
- Innovate ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit from a variety of creative resources
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work directly with recruiting/business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, execs and any other relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, HR, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Significant experience as a high performing recruiter within the tech sector
- Proven success in building strong partnerships at the leadership level
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for recruiting and the business
- Ability to coach others on how to effectively assess and attract top talent
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute changes
Back to top