Talent Sourcing Manager - Tech
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Tech Sourcing Manager who embodies our values and will help us continue growing our world-class teams. At Lyft we value creativity an incredible candidate experience that matches our brand. You should bring a level of fun and intelligence to not only the team but to everyone you talk to about Lyft. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Sourcing, You will build the staffing strategies for our largest demand in tech hiring. You will lead an organization of sourcing professionals and partner with key executives.
- Manage a team of sourcing specialists as well as their career growth and performance reviews, providing mentorship and guidance - ensure team members are performing optimally
- Track metrics and pipeline activity from/with specialists for hiring as well as manage reporting
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s with each member on the the team
- Manage the sourcing process for our engineering organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience - focused on senior level & evergreen hires
- Improve on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in many venues
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Provide scalable solutions to meet Lyft’s hiring needs
- Lead meetings and projects within the people team and client groups
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a high performing recruiter or sourcer; preference for experience building and managing a motivated team
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growth, and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Track record using metrics to drive performance
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for sourcing and for the business, ATS experience
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external leaders
- Maintain a friendly and approachable demeanor with reports, hiring managers and all members at Lyft
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user!
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to observed holidays, salaried employees are offered unlimited paid vacation
- Retirement Accumulation Plan (RAP), including 401(k)
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible.
- Lyft ride discounts every month
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See Inside the Office of Lyft
Lyft is a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Users download the app, request a ride, and get picked up by a friendly driver—all within minutes. From the moment users hop into the car, Lyft is more than a ride. Lyft believes that transportation can bring people together and make communities better, and the company works to creates a new way to live in cities.
Back to top