Strategic Partner Manager, Driver
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to launch, manage, and scale key strategic partnerships to grow our platform and enhance the experience for drivers. In this role, you will join a team that loves consumer technology, business strategy, building new opportunities, and growing relationships. You will be on the leading edge of helping shape Lyft’s direction and the future of transportation.
- Launch, manage, and grow strategic partners to align with and exceed Lyft’s objectives and key metrics
- Build and share learnings and best practices based on partner performance and effectiveness
- Scale partnership programs that reduce driver costs and enhance their experience on our platform
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships across the company and act as a liaison between Lyft and partner organizations
- Own all reporting of the strategic segment, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.
- Drive quarterly business reviews with partners to align on upcoming opportunities.
- Act as a primary point of contact for strategic partners to ensure partner support and satisfaction
- Represent partners internally and Lyft externally with partners’ management teams and at industry events
- 5+ years of business development, strategy, and partner management experience
- Strong understanding and interest in Lyft and competitive landscape
- Experience with 2-sided marketplaces
- Technical knowledge of product integrations
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Back to top