Stock Plan Administrator
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our legal team as Stock Plan Administrator. Reporting to the Head of Equity, you'll oversee the administration and development of our Stock Administration program and work with other members of the Legal team and other departments company-wide.
If you are a self-starter who can identify areas of need, produce action plans, and develop/implement processes while bringing people together around common goals, this is where you belong!
- Help develop International Equity and Mobility Taxation strategies and planning
- Maintain equity database and ensure record keeping accuracy of employee and equity data at all times
- Assist with general daily equity maintenance tasks, including processing new equity awards, reviewing equity transactions, terminations, cancellations, repurchases, etc
- Produce recurring reports for multiple of our corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.) and vendors, and respond to ad-hoc data requests
- Manage desktop procedures, calendars, ensure all information remains current; assist with documentation of equity-related processes
- Support with the education of Lyft equity programs, in partnership with People team
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels and to partners across departments and respond to employee questions
- Develop Lyft’s equity information intranet site
- Assist with cross-functional ad-hoc projects
- B.A or B.S Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience with public company equity administration (private company experience a plus)
- Working knowledge of U.S. federal and state equity taxation, and in-depth experience of global mobility taxation related to equity compensation.
- Familiarity with leading equity management platforms
- CEP certification (or in process of obtaining) strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail to ensure data integrity and accuracy and repeatable processes.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and G-Suite programs
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top