Senior Specialist, External Audits
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Compliance Team! If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry and enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you. As Senior Specialist for External Audits, you will be responsible for coordinating regulatory audits across teams internal and external, driving them to completion on time and under budget. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the company with some amazing people.
As a key member of the Audit and Reporting Team, you will be responsible for hunting out any gaps in our processes and helping the Compliance Team find solutions to plug those gaps. If you like solving puzzles and working through data, optimizing processes, and talking to people, this role is for you!
- Work collaboratively across various teams at Lyft to manage, monitor, and deliver audits to regulators and partners
- Kick off projects, provide ongoing status updates, and write up post-mortem summaries
- Develop strong relationships across stakeholder groups, manage requests and ensure key audit deliverables are executed effectively and efficiently
- Drive each audit to completion with input from the necessary stakeholders, on-time, in compliance, and within budget
- Create and help maintain an audit management tracking system and database
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a project management or auditing role
- Ability to analyze and quickly understand processes in order to appropriately determine whether objectives and goals have been met
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent and cross-functional aspects of a project or projects under demanding deadlines
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and energetic individual with very strong leadership and project management skills
- Extremely efficient, with superb organizational skills; you’ll balance many projects and relationships simultaneously
- Passion for Lyft and the ride-sharing community
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Back to top