Senior Product Marketing Manager, Driver
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing ridesharing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction and positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, and optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, and retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology and have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We are looking for a results-driven Product Marketer to lead marketing efforts for driver-facing products. This role will entail a combination of funnel optimization for existing products and developing positioning and go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Develop and drive a strategy for driver-facing products in conjunction with the Product and Engineering teams
- Be the voice and expert of the new driver audience
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Research, Operations, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
- Identify new types of products based on user research, passenger behavior, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience in marketing; 4+ of those years in product marketing
- Engagement and retention experience
- Strong SQL, Excel, and analytical skills
- Analytical thinker and experience in data-driven marketing. Results driven with the ability to analyze complex data to inform strategic decisions.
- Experienced in applying consumer insights to inform and optimize the product experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top