Senior Operations Manager, Driver Operations
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Reporting to the Head of Driver Operations Business Planning & Strategy, Lyft is looking for a Senior Operations Manager, Driver Operations to launch, and scale up rapidly expanding Driver Operations businesses. You will be responsible for developing complex, cross functional processes that enable large company wide initiatives. You will also identify product needs, influence the tech roadmap, and be responsible for managing the delivery of critical programs and business capabilities from scratch.
You are exceptional at end to end planning and execution, and have been known to break through complexity achieving simple, streamlined and scalable processes. You are highly skilled at prioritization, cross functional leadership and possess strong analytical abilities. You thrive in a startup ecosystem, and are comfortable with ambiguity. People love working with you.
- Responsible for the delivery of complex multi-stakeholder, cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Proactively anticipate and clear roadblocks to enable forward momentum and progress
- Support product managers in building a roadmap that solves operational needs and problems
- Stay incredibly attuned into field operations, and solve customer and field problems first
- Simplify and streamline processes to scale rapidly
- Establish cross-functional relationships and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Be a creative problem solver
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- 7+ years experience
- Exceptional track record of delivering on complex, high visibility cross-functional projects in hyper growth environment
- Experienced in Lean Management principles and process centered environments
- Rapid understanding of complex businesses and organizations in a fast growing tech company
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, creative problem solving, and enthusiasm for building new programs and businesses from scratch
- Management experience
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top