Senior Manager, Express Drive Operations
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft’s Express Drive program is a key contributor to driver growth, extending our mission of eliminating the need for individual car ownership to our drivers. If you want to drive for Lyft and need a car, Express Drive offers flexible options for you.
The Express Drive team is looking for a talented leader to take the reins across a broad-range of key business functions: our operational deployments with rental car partners (Hertz, Avis Budget Group), field operations, and managing the overall driver experience across every facet of Express Drive.
If you are excited to build a new wave in transportation and help chart the future of the business, we would love to meet you!
- Inspire and lead a highly effective team with expertise in multiple disciplines: operations, field management, customer experience, partner management, and business operations
- Own the expansion plan for Express Drive - new markets, headcount planning, retail layout, and coordinating with cross functional partners
- Drive improvements and consistency across transactional flows at retail sites
- Simplify and scale complex workflows across dozens of markets, an extensive retail footprint, and tens of thousands of drivers
- Serve as the Express Drive operational owner for cross-functional partners throughout the company—Product, Product Marketing, Compliance, Government Relations, Legal—as well as strategic external partners
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience scaling a complex business
- Effective in cross-functional collaboration
- Entrepreneurial, with a bias to action and comfort with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and solve complex challenges
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top