Senior Manager, Construction
At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft is someone to lead the construction efforts for our non-office locations (Driver Centers and Bikes & Scooters Warehouses). Imagine beautifully branded spaces throughout our cities where Lyft drivers can get their car serviced, get support from friendly Lyft staff, connect with other drivers, and invest in themselves. The possibilities are endless and our brick and mortar plans are only in their infancy, so we are looking for experienced, dynamic individuals to help us bring this vision to reality. This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Director of Retail Development.
- Manage the construction process for all non-office locations (new and remodel) from possession to turnover.
- Lead a team of Construction Project Managers.
- Hire and manage outsourced general contractors.
- Collaborate with our internal Architecture & Design and Real Estate teams.
- Develop annual CapEx budget.
- Review all architectural plans, shop drawings, lighting proposals, and other documentation related to design development and construction processes.
- Manage project schedules and budgets for multiple projects at the same time.
- 12 or more years of experience in commercial construction.
- Knowledge of construction & millwork standards.
- Knowledge of standard preventative maintenance schedules.
- Partner with diverse teams.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Manage multiple and complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience hiring and leading contractors to bring a retail environment to life.
- Comfortable being hands-on and leading by example as we build future state.
- Proficiency in project management and facilities management software solutions.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top