Senior Manager, Brand Marketing (Driver)
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
With a rapidly growing user base across both Drivers and Riders, it’s essential that Lyft creates a seamless brand experience for the consumer globally and in their local market. Lyft is seeking an experienced, proven marketing manager for the newly-created Senior Manager, Brand Marketing - Driver position who can further develop and innovate on how we tell our powerful, mission-driven story to our unique global Driver audience anywhere, anytime. The Senior Manager, Brand Marketing will amplify the Lyft brand and execute on a high-impact brand strategy by developing a well-oiled internal and external team operation that creates breakthrough marketing tactics built off of deep consumer insights. Most importantly, they will be a cultivator of support for marketing’s vision and develop close relationships with the executive leadership team while working cross-functionally.
This role is a unique opportunity to not only catapult the growth of Lyft but also to help define a next-generation consumer brand.
- Lead all integrated marketing efforts globally and locally related to building preference with our Drivers, including partnering with cross functional leaders to drive campaign planning, production and deployment, media buying and measurement, content marketing and social marketing, culture and entertainment (influencer, product placement, original content)
- Partner with Driver Product Marketing on the development and implementation of consumer messages for drivers, that will pull-through across brand programs and will accrue value beyond just the individual campaign
- Identify and harness driver insights, compelling stories and create awareness and messaging that inspires drivers
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans national and local brand/content strategy, by month, quarter and year, to increase Lyft’s brand preference with drivers
- Create alignment with essential internal partners with thorough and detailed communications and deliver creative playbooks, ongoing partnership developments that will highlight achieved brand milestones and critical wins
- 9+ years of successfully building consumer brands and creating a compelling consumer message across integrated and innovative media channels, particularly for challenger brands
- Demonstrable success in launching a product or service with a compelling brand story that touched a broad and diverse audience
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights and metrics to propel brand strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value
- Track-record of producing and presenting compelling, convincing market data and information to a perceptive and experienced executive leadership team
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, cultivator of collaboratively working relationships with teams across an organization and “uplifting others”
- Inspires creative thinking and a “make it happen” mindset at all levels within their organization
- Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset, drawn to building off of ambiguous and unsolved problems
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top