At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Scheduling Specialist provides support to overall workforce schedule development, implements schedules and ensures staffing levels coincide with call center call arrival expectations. Additionally, they will generate reporting, analyze call trends and make staffing adjustment recommendations to management.
- Partners with WFM to manage/develop scheduling processes/standards both for internal and partner teams
- Audits scheduling data to ensure adherence to established scheduling processes/standards
- Responsible for generating schedules that are aligned to the forecasted short and long term call/workload demand to the interval level in support of business plans, productivity and Operational objectives.
- Scheduling all off-phone activities such as offline work, team meetings, coaching, training etc.
- Supports Lyft’s Workforce Management Service Desk
- Assists in managing/updating WFM documentation
- Follow up trainings for partner WFM (not onboardings)
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and employee satisfaction
- 2+ years scheduling experience in a call or service center environment
- Experience with shift scheduling software
- Excellent communication skills - especially written
- Ability to work as part of a team; good interpersonal skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Extremely reliable
- Excellent time management abilities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.