- Mexico City, Mexico
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring a Business Systems - Salesforce Developer for its business systems engineering team. You will work directly in supporting Lyft’s Enterprise and other business lines. You will be responsible for the declarative and programmatic customizations and support of the Salesforce solution at Lyft. It is a unique opportunity to make a real impact at one of the hottest companies.
- Responsible for technical design, configuration, implementation and customization of the application
- Support the adoption, development and usage of Salesforce application throughout the organization
- Maintain a high level of awareness of and enthusiasm for application well as new features and updates as they are launched
- Support issue resolution as it relates to Production level bugs and operational feature requests.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of Salesforce enhancement and project delivery for stakeholders
- Supports design and business requirements review and assess the pros and cons of declarative, programmatic, or 3rd party solutions
- Responsible for data management which includes data structure, governance and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on in the planning and analysis of business systems requirements, system changes and enhancements
- Help shape the technical roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
- 5+ years of experience working on projects with cross-functional teams including Enterprise Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations teams
- Excellent listening and communicating skills
- Full understanding of the end to end Enterprise Sales and Support processes (lead to quote, quote to cash, customer support)
- Develop and maintain technical design documents
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with both SaaS and custom on-premise solutions
- Knowledge on Force.com coding best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL)
- Proficiency in developing unit tests with assertions for core functionality and follow standard release management processes
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Experience with applications such as Oracle Cloud, Pardot, CLM tools, AWS S3/Redshift, or Integration platform is nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred
Back to top