Regional Fleet Lead
At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft’s Express Drive program is a key contributor to driver growth, extending our mission of eliminating the need for individual car ownership to our drivers. If you want to drive for Lyft, and need a car, Express Drive offers flexible options for you.
The Express Drive (XD) team is looking for a talented operator to partner with our market teams that manage Lyft’s vehicle supply programs in the field. In this role, you will collaborate with teams in your region to ensure Lyft runs an efficient operational business with best-in-industry fleet management standards. You will be the main point of contact for your markets on all things fleet operations and partner management.
If you are excited to build a new wave in transportation and see your impact measured across the country for a key business growth lever, we would love to meet you!
- Drive regional process improvements and roll out policy changes to maximize program impact
- Be the eyes and ears of the XD HQ team in the field—you pattern match issues and opportunities across markets in your region, and devise solutions accordingly
- Collaborate with vehicle suppliers and fleet management partners to track progress against key fleet management initiatives
- Lead ongoing fleet management training and certification to ensure market teams consistently hit a high bar
- Provide ongoing feedback to HQ on what’s working and what’s not
Experience & Skills:
- 6+ years of operational experience
- 3+ years of fleet management experience
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator and partner, you find win-wins for all parties, and are an expert at influencing without directly managing. Prior experience working with Product/Eng teams a plus
- Self-starter with natural curiosity: you are comfortable with ambiguity and love to ask questions to get at underlying issues
- Like process, love numbers
- Ability to travel 25%
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top