Recruiting Manager, G&A
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a G&A Recruiting Manager who embodies our values to lead the build-out of our world-class Finance, Legal, and Admin functions. At Lyft, we value creativity and an incredible candidate/client experience that matches our brand. Reporting to People Recruiting Manager, you will partner with our CFO and General Counsel while leading a team of recruiters to guide and promote scalable hiring solutions for this department.
- Manage a team of Finance and Legal recruiters and recruiting specialists to provide an outstanding partnership with our CFO, GC and other Finance and Legal executives to grow their organizations
- Develop direct reports and ensure team members are performing optimally through guidance on career growth, performance reviews and continuous rigorous feedback, and providing mentorship and guidance to the broader business recruiting team
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for team and manage reporting on Finance and Legal hiring progress out to execs and diverse partners
- Improve on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit from a variety of creative resources
- Work internally with Lyft Finance and Legal hiring managers to understand positions and team needs, and guide and resource your team to meet those needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Experience as a high performing recruiter within the Finance sector, Legal recruiting experience a plus
- 5+ years experience building and managing an inspired team
- Experience in a fast-growing environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Track record using data
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, with experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing essential internal partnerships
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for recruiting and for the business
- A good eye for talent with the ability to assess and teach others how
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Unlimited PTO; In addition to 11 observed holidays
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Back to top