Recruiting Coordinator, CDMX
- Mexico City, Mexico
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to help us strategically grow our world-class team in Mexico City. The role will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity on the technical recruitment team. We have experienced rapid growth over the past year and we are looking for someone to help us work cross-functionally to be the first impression of Lyft for all visitors that come through our doors. We are looking for someone eager and excited to grow their career within talent recruiting.
This is a one-year full-time employment opportunity with Lyft.
Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls to handling onsite and virtual interviews
Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses
Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact
Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
Building diverse and inclusive interview panels
Champion Lyft, our values, and our philosophy to potential candidates
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks ideally in HR or recruiting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Poised demeanor but an approachable personality
- Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
- Expert with GoogleApps
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
Back to top