Product Marketing Manager, Rider
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing ridesharing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction and positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, and optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, and retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology and have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager for rider-facing products. This role will entail a combination of leading funnel optimization for existing products and developing positioning and go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Lead product marketing for key product areas of the rider experience (e.g. Rider App, In Ride Experience, Transit) responsible for gathering customer insights, the overall go to market strategy and execution, and feature adoption.
- Drive cross functional initiatives including launches and marketing campaigns and be the key point of connection between the Product, Brand, Engagement, PR, Operations, and Local teams.
- Be the voice of the rider by maintaining a deep understanding of evolving consumer transportation trends, use cases, and pain points by working closely with our consumer insights, UX/UI and analytics teams.
- Execute on creative and innovate ways to communicate the value of the product while being a creative partner and collaborate closely with the marketing team to ensure that the future of the product aligns with the brand vision.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in running go to market strategy and campaigns
- Experience in applying consumer research & insights to optimize product experience
- Very strong written communication and project management skills
- Analytical thinker and experience in data-driven marketing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with both analytical and creative teams
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top