Product Manager, Autonomous Fleet Safety
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Developing an autonomous vehicle is a complicated prospect. We’re looking for an experienced product manager to develop our methodology and infrastructure for evaluating AV fleet safety in close partnership with our engineering and actuarial team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, safety-critical environment and you’re great at creating solutions given minimal detail beyond complicated requirements, you might be the person we’re looking for!
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
- Co-architect and implement infrastructure required to continuously monitor AV fleet safety
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of product management experience working on technology products
- Datacenter design and/or supply chain operations and/or backend infrastructure experience
Nice to have:
- Extensive knowledge of software development capabilities, preferably in Python, C++ or Java; knowledge of GoLang would be an advantage
- Experience in software architecting and development of communication interfaces
- Computer science degree and experience as an engineer preferred
- Insurance / actuarial experience
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top