People Business Partner, Enterprise Sales
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a strategic People Business Partner to help support and align to our growing Enterprise Sales organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, and fun culture!
- Lead teams through people issues and people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, planning, and compensation
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights
- Develop people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of professional experience, bonus if that’s as an HR Business Partner supporting executives at a rapidly growing tech organization
- Demonstrated experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives at a rapidly growing organization; bonus points for experience supporting field/remote teams
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization issues
- Experience developing a team of HR professionals preferred
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Experience helping organizations scale required
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top