Partner Integrations Manager, Fraud & Identity
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Trust is fundamental to Lyft, and the Identity and Integrity teams are charged with ensuring trust and safety for all customers. This involves empowering passengers to take rides with the appropriate fraud and risk checks, protecting the customer’s profile and accounts, and paying drivers securely in a seamless and frictionless manner.
We are adding a Solutions Manager to the team to manage multiple integrity and identity solution enablements, partner integrations and optimizations. Working closely with Product, Engineering, Partnerships Management and Ops, the Solutions Manager, will enable external solutions to reduce/prevent fraud and identity compromises. This person will evaluate new partners to enhance platform features/capabilities, and minimize our total risk exposure.
- Manage large-scale complex programs and strategic initiatives with internal and external partners
- Lead solution definition and solution design with internal and external partners
- Identify and select new partners based on key evaluation criteria
- Develop technical specifications for integration with third party providers in fraud, identity and trust management space
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvements, and proactively work with appropriate business, product and engineering teams to address these in a timely manner
- Work with product and engineering to ensure new capabilities and ongoing technical upgrades are enabled for third party solutions
- Manage expectations and resolve conflicts that balance internal and external requirements related to product, engineering, implementation and operational areas
- B.S. in computer science; M.S. preferred
- 4+ years of relevant technical experience, including working with identity, trust or fraud solutions
- Ability to execute projects independently with minimal oversight
- Strong communication skills; Ability to clearly articulate complex technical solutions
- In-depth knowledge demonstrated track record across a range of responsibilities including authentication, identity verification, fraud/risk controls etc.
- Experience in integrating fraud and identity systems/solutions
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills; Ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment
- Ability to prioritize competing projects among departments
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top