At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join our Legal Team! Working closely with Lyft’s in-house counsel and other teams, you will manage corporate governance and securities processes and projects. You are very detail-oriented and eager to learn, and can prioritize, and be extremely responsive, all while maintaining excellent relationships with internal clients. In this role, you will report to the Director, Legal.
- Assist with SEC filings (including Section 16 reporting, proxy statements, Forms 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K), board/committee meeting preparation and materials, and annual stockholder meeting matters
- Manage corporate subsidiaries, director and officer information, corporate record keeping, transaction execution, governance policies, and compliance processes
- Assist with M&A and other strategic transactions, including providing due diligence support, data room management, and preparing and organizing deal documents
- Manage scheduling and completing corporate governance and securities filings
- Coordinate with stock administration team to ensure management of equity plan
- Partner with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of requests
- Think about improving processes to help Lyft continue to grow
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of public company corporate paralegal experience
- Combined top-tier law firm and public company in-house experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, and customer service approach
- Team player who manages responsibilities as unexpected issues arise
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and G-Suite programs
- Experience working with stock administration software a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top