Oracle Business Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
This position is responsible to maintain, update and add existing Oracle accounting hub configuration to support changing business requirements. Gather new requirements from the business to support new initiatives and convert requirements into design for Oracle Accounting Hub Cloud or FAH and other Oracle financials applications. Prepare functional design documentation for interfaces, reports and configurations. Test changes in the system and run testing phases with the Accountants as needed.
- Maintain, update and add to existing Oracle accounting hub configuration to support changing business requirements
- Gather new requirements from the business to support new initiatives and convert requirements into design for FAH and other Oracle financials applications
- Prepare functional design documentation for interfaces, reports and configurations
- Test changes in the system and run testing phases with the business as needed
- Analyze and prepare for updates in Oracle functionality including assessing risk and identifying potential improvement opportunities
- Support production environment and work with Oracle to resolve issues experienced by the business
- Strong Functional understanding and some technical understanding in Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) module
- Solid understanding of Functional configuration of various Oracle Cloud financial modules
- Experience in managing and executing task throughout a project lifecycle (Design, Build/Configuration, Training, Testing, Deployment, and Support)
- Ability to communicate and present to functional and technical resources
- Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to effectively work independently and anticipate the ongoing needs of projects
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top