Operations Manager - Nashville
Lyft’s mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. We care deeply about the people we work with and the communities we serve. To create the world’s best transportation, we start with our own team by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a hands-on manager who wants to revolutionize transportation by owning operations planning and execution for Lyft Bikes & Scooters in Nashville.
The Operations Manager will develop and execute on launch plans, with a constant eye on service quality and overall operational excellence. As an Operations Manager, you will report to the Market Manager for Nashville, and work together to shape the vision and execution for the Lyft Bikes & Scooters rollout in Nashville, as well as a contribute to success and learnings in additional markets, through the contribution to playbooks, organization capabilities and advising with on-the-ground execution.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint and brings people together, we’d love to meet you!
- Plan the launch and day-to-day operational strategy for Lyft’s scooter offering in Nashville
- Hire, manage and schedule shifts for the launch team of field managers, operations associates and mechanics
- Create playbooks, metrics and contingency plans to govern day-to-day operations
- Synthesize market feedback and recommendations for HQ business, product and engineering teams
- Liaise with our public relations and government relations teams to address market-specific issues surrounding launch
- Build, maintain and monitor reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of operations or strategy experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get-it-done attitude
- Experience building from scratch, scaling an organization and managing people
- Experience managing and working with team-members possessing a wide variety of skills and roles
- Quantitative by nature and obsessed with process improvement
- Experience working cross-functionally across large organizations
- Role is based in Nashville but travel possible to support launches in other markets
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top