Operations Lead, Express Drive - New York
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for a passionate, structured, and bold Retail Operations Lead to join the Global Operations team. Drivers are the lifeblood of our organization, and your job will be to ensure that every interaction with them is delightful. Not just ho-hum casually delightful. We mean ‘shout from the mountain tops about how they never knew life could be this good’ level of delightful. To pull it off, you’ll need to be structured, data-driven, able to think on your feet, and exceptionally good at problem solving.
- Be responsible for the driver satisfaction of at least one Express Drive site in your region.
- Bring general retail expertise to the table from your previous roles, innovating and iterating on that foundation as you go.
- Hold 1:1s and feedback sessions with your team, based on your observations, secret shopper data, and NPS score free text responses.
- Ensure that your team onboards drivers with all of the information they need to be successful on the platform.
- Guide drivers through the rental onboarding process as needed - lead by example, and be the image of exceptional service that your team aspires to.
- Analyze Lyft data for performance gaps and process improvements, always be looking ahead!
Experience & Skills:
- BA degree strongly preferred
- Absurdly passionate about delivering mindblowingly great customer experiences
- 2+ years experience managing Retail, customer service, or vehicle rental team at a company which is known for exceptional service levels preferred
- Ability to coach and develop young leaders within your org
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Lover of dashboards, data, and metrics
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top