Operations Associate - Austin
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join the Driver Service team. The Driver Service team is scoped with building new services for our drivers such as our Driver Service Centers and Mobile Services.
Reporting to the Operations Manager for Mobile Service, you will play a key role in growing our business and taking customers through the booking process to service completion. Equipped with your knowledge in automotive repair and various communication tools and processes, you will be responsible for supporting our customers in their journey, addressing their questions, helping them book appointments and troubleshooting issues that come up. You will be providing a world-class experience and have the opportunity to drive a wide range of our operations activities in a new line of business.
- Guide customers through the service booking process via text/email, in person at our hubs, at an event, and over the phone
- Become a subject matter expert for vehicle service and maintenance to ensure our customers get the services they need while providing the best in-class customer experience
- Own scheduling & dispatching tools for staffing, data accuracy, and daily activity
- Work with our diverse set of tools to ensure all information is input correctly
- Collaborate with our field team to troubleshoot any potential issues
- Help brainstorm, test and implement ideas for improving the customer experience and making behind-the-scenes operations more efficient and consistent
- Flexible schedule: this is a role that will require some weekends
- 2+ years of experience with in-person customer service roles such as automotive, retail or hospitality
- Knowledge of the automotive service and maintenance industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Familiarity with scheduling and dispatching software preferred
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Bilingual proficiency a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
See Inside the Office of Lyft
Lyft is a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Users download the app, request a ride, and get picked up by a friendly driver—all within minutes. From the moment users hop into the car, Lyft is more than a ride. Lyft believes that transportation can bring people together and make communities better, and the company works to creates a new way to live in cities.
Back to top