Marketplace Growth Analyst, Revenue Operations
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Revenue Operations team at Lyft is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business and for hitting our top business/company goals around financial metrics and market share. The team is building automated tools to manage growth levers and these are quickly becoming complex to configure and deploy.
We are looking for an Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team that will be responsible for working with stakeholders to analyze and improve existing product levers leveraged in marketplace strategy. You will influence existing and future lever strategy with your data analysis, insights, and visualization to deliver strategic recommendations on experimentation and product improvements. We’re looking for a data & process-driven individual who has extraordinary attention to detail and a track record of analytical problem-solving.
- Support Revenue Operations to provide world-class analysis, forecasting and reporting to stakeholders
- Become an expert in marketplace trends and create weekly reporting structures for the Rideshare organization
- Build decision-making frameworks rooted in science to inform business growth strategy
- Analyze marketplace product levers and provide cross-functional teams with actionable insights on improvements and problem areas
- Prepare regular business reviews for leadership, highlighting key areas of focus
- Work with stakeholders and other teams to track, report, and reconcile budget allocation across marketplace programs
- Analyze data, conduct research and synthesize feedback into plans, processes and playbooks
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you
- Identify opportunities and make them happen
- 3-5+ years of experience in a high growth environment in analytics and/or finance
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to remove human error
- Proficient in SQL and quantitative analysis, you can deep dive into large amounts of data,draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues and draw actionable conclusions
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support our goals and objectives
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- A drive to understand the core issues along with the determination to uncover the solution
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top