Marketing Strategy and Operations Manager
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager to ensure we bring Lyft’s world-class brand to life in an actionable, measurable way that delivers business results. This role will require strong strategic thinking, curiosity and appetite for analyzing marketplace and consumer dynamics, and an ability to partner with an array of marketing teams and cross-functional business partners to link and optimize brand and business performance.
- Lead key elements of the integrated marketing planning process across HQ and field marketing teams in alignment with company planning
- Provide recommendations to Marketing leadership on where to prioritize and invest across markets, segments, campaigns, and channels to deliver the highest impact
- Provide reporting to company leadership on Marketing performance and business results
- Facilitate disciplined prioritization of activities and investments across the Marketing org
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing / Go-To-Market team on the master marketing calendar
- Partner with Marketing team leads and cross-functional partners in Data Science and Finance to set, track, and report against targets and KPIs
- Identity opportunities and lead efforts on new programs, processes, and systems to improve efficiencies and productivity, as Lyft continues its rapid growth
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of strategy and operations roles (e.g., management consulting, corporate/marketing strategy, business/marketing operations, venture capital/private equity)
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking required; experience in marketing a plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex business frameworks, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Structured thinker, with strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top