Marketing Associate - San Francisco
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a motivated, creative and highly effective self starter to join our Northern California local team as a Marketing Associate. In this role, you will help build and scale marketing efforts at a local level. You will also help with executing grassroots marketing initiatives that build the Lyft brand with new and existing Lyft drivers and passengers. Expect to join a vibrant, energetic team at the local Lyft office in San Francisco.
- Support the Northern California marketing team in ideating, creating and executing new brand initiatives and experiential activations in NorCal aimed at both drivers and passengers
- Run on the ground logistics for events and special marketing initiatives
- Identify opportunities for Lyft to insert itself into culture and create social conversation
- Analyze current market trends and the impact of marketing initiatives on brand objectives to help shape local marketing strategy
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Have a strong knowledge of San Francisco and the surrounding NorCal region
- Experience managing events
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently. Has a bias for action: takes initiative and runs with projects to complete high quality work
- Resourceful and scrappy - you aren’t afraid to hustle and improvise if needed
- Strong communication skills: you love talking to people, creating partnerships and maintaining relationships both internally and externally
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Passion for Lyft
- Ability to analyze data and create executive facing decks
- A desire to learn SQL if not already proficient
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top