At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
To perform Lyft’s mission of creating the real-time transportation network of the future, Lyft needs engineers from a scope of disciplines. We need engineers to create delightful and intuitive frontend UX for bikes, scooters and transit passengers, to help us intelligently scale our backend infrastructure, to provide actual real-time time and pricing information to all users, to improve our build tools, to increase the efficiency of our customer service team, and more.
As an engineer at Lyft, you'll collaborate with different teams like product, data science, analytics, and operations on code that empower us to iterate quickly, while focusing on delighting our customers.
- Work within our product teams (Minsk and US) to build exciting new features
- Implement great UX and pixel perfect designs
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Contribute our code base through continuous improvements and refactoring
- Keep up-to-date with iOS development
- Good knowledge of Swift
- 3+ years of experience in development of mobile applications
- Experienced in delivering high-quality code
- Upper-Intermediate and higher level of English
- Bonus Points: understanding of the rideshare or mapping domains, experience in building applications for the US market, contributions to open source projects
- Professional and stable working environment.
- The latest technology and equipment you need.
- Medical & dental insurance
- English classes with native speakers.
- 18 weeks of paid paternity leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- 28 calendar days for vacation and up to 10 paid days off.
- Spacious office facing National Library + opportunity to work remotely