Human Resources Business Partner, Tech
At Lyft, community is who we are, it’s what we do, and it’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft connects people to transportation in order to change the way we live and get around our communities. The Lyft team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a strategic People Business Partner (HRBP) to help support and align to our growing Tech organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, and fun culture!
- Lead Lyft tech teams through people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational health and design, planning, and compensation
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate with tech leaders to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights
- Develop people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of professional experience, bonus if that’s as an HR Business Partner supporting executives at a rapidly growing tech organization
- Experience in SQL and Tableau is a plus!
- Experience developing a team of HR professionals preferred
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization issues
- Effective influencer, communicator, and listener
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Experience helping organizations scale
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top